Monday, November 12, 2007

Remember When?

Do you remember when you laughed the hardest? Do you remember when you cried because you were happy? Do you remember when you let go of the people you love because you love them?

Do you remember how hard it was not to pick up the phone to see how they are doing because you know it isn't going to change a thing? Do you remember how hard it is to hear from someone else how well they look or how much they miss you?

I would love to hear from you because I am just learning all that now and it is so hard to do. Or not to do. When I see him I have to turn away from him instead of run to him because I know that we aren't good for each other. I know that we made a huge mistake and I am starting to feel emotions that I am used to hiding from. Do I love him or do I love the chaos?

Tell me how you did it.

No comments: